We review a project’s parameters, objectives, and site constraints, then apply our timber-first principles, knowledge, and experience to assess the extent to which the project could be realized using a pre-manufactured mass timber approach to construction. We establish the need for a mass timber specialist/ project timber engineer and define their scope of services.
- Establish Project Objectives and Sustainability Aspirations
- Provide Information to stakeholders, warranty providers and insurers
- Contribute to Implementation of timber-first policy
- Review Project Programme
- Undertake Initial Site Appraisal and Input into Initial Project Brief
- Assess Viability of Mass Timber Construction
- Agree Scope of Mass Timber Structure & Scope of Services
- Agree Design Responsibility Matrix
- Agree Project (BIM) Execution Plan
- Agree Procurement & Construction Strategy
- Agree Sustainability Strategy
- Agree Health & Safety Strategy
- Agree Submissions and approvals required for mass timber structure
Fill out the form below and one of us will be touch with you to discuss your needs.