We produce a fabrication information model for the off-site manufacture phase and a virtual construction model for the on-site assembly phase. This key stage in the DfMA process ensures a seamless transition between the design and construction phases of a project. We also prepare our structural design calculations, temporary works calculations, and assembly instructions during this stage.
- Fabrication design of material components for manufacture by supplier
- Design for optimal value in material processing and minimal waste
- Design for pre-assembly of specialist component parts and fixings
- Sequence design for manufacture, transportation and logistics on site
- Structural Analysis for submission to Building Control
- Agree Delivery Programme
- Prepare Site Logistics Plan co-ordinated with Crane Plan and On-site Handover
- Prepare sequence installation drawings
- Prepare Temporary Works Plan and input to Site Operations
- Agree Cost of mass timber building system
Fill out the form below and one of us will be touch with you to discuss your needs.