Our bespoke laminated timber components are manufactured-to-order and digitally tagged using computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) and computer-numeric-controlled (CNC) machinery. Additional fabrication and pre-assembly works may take place depending on the level of pre-fabrication employed on the project and a factory visit may be required depending on the adopted procurement route.
- Agree co-ordination of package works with other trades
- Prepare risk assessments and method statements
- Prepare temporary works information
- Prepare full assembly drawings and instructions
- Organise the just-in-time delivery of manufactured components to site
- On-site assembly of manufactured components
- Undertake QA checks on-site
Fill out the form below and one of us will be touch with you to discuss your needs.