We support the Architect in developing a superstructure design that aligns with the architectural design intent and coordinates with the fire strategy and the M&E services strategy. We concurrently develop the superstructure design for manufacture and assembly according to the chosen level of pre-fabrication and standardization. Strategies for on-site fire and moisture safety during construction are developed and agreed.
- Prepare developed proposal for solid timber structure including co-ordination with an established M&E services strategy
- Develop Solid Timber System design to co-ordinate with project material and performance specification
- Issue Preliminary Loadings Plan and Design Intent Report
- Prepare Initial Delivery Programme
- Prepare Initial Site Logistics Plan
- Update cost of solid timber structure
- Issue agreed BIM outputs
Fill out the form below and one of us will be touch with you to discuss your needs.